The Primitive Roost...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Springtime....?????

Well...not really...even though the temps are now a Balmy 39*..LOL!

After the Polar Vortex had held us hostage for a week, these temps feel like it. 

What i'm really talking about is this beautiful rug i just finished!

 The colors scream springtime to me! 
Pale yellows, blues, greens, and a splash  of pink...Oh My! 
Its a 2' round and would be perfect in any corner or in front of your favorite chair! 

Looking at it makes me happy....

If interested in giving this a good home..message me and we can chat! 

Today is the birthday celebration for my daughter and niece, so i am off to finish decorating the cake and making some homemade bread loafs for dinner. 
They chose mostacolli....and you can't have that without some warm homemade bread to dip in the sauce! 
YUMMMMMMMMMM!! 

Until later, 

God bless!!

Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment