The Primitive Roost...

Sunday, January 5, 2014

I'M BACK!!

So sorry to have been gone for so long...but i am back on track and ready to blog!! 

Hopefully this can become a great place for y'all to come visit, share, and learn! And maybe make some new friends too! 

I have been very busy since my last post, but i don't want to bog y'all down with the details...so we will move on!! 

It is a New Year, which always means new dreams , new goals, and a new sense of hope! 

So lets start this New Year together!! 


Sticking with the "New" theme: here is my NEW finished rug:

It has blues, creams and a splash of olive green. The size is 30 x 25.
If interested in having this in your country home, just message me! 
These are wonderful under your feet while doing dishes, or in the bathroom too!! 
I have a few more strips left over and am in the process of making a hot pad or chair pad, we'll have to see how big it gets!

Until next time, 
God bless you!

Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment