The Primitive Roost...

Friday, August 10, 2012

A Little Bit Of Summer Fun!

Thought i would take a spare minute...Not very many here in the summer time...and show you where i've been.
Summer time brings tons of summer fun in our house...

Here is the view from our new boat we bought this summer.We are just rounding the buoys!!
My two youngest enjoying their very first boat ride!

Making sure the life jackets work...hee hee!
They were swimming in 14ft of water and were a little scared going in...but they are pros now!
My handsome captain...aka...my husband!

And what would a summer be without a trip or two, or three, or ten...to the local beach??
Those two little ones are my niece and nephew who couldn't be bothered by the psycho aunt with a camera...ha ha!!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer with the ones you love....and squeezing in some crafty moments too!!

Until next time,

Tonia




 

No comments:

Post a Comment