The Primitive Roost...

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Finally......

Its about time!! I finally finished the toothbrush rug i have been working on!! 
It has been in my rug bag since the middle of November for pete's sake.
 I know you can't tell....but it is the prettiest bright yellow color with some rounds of pale yellow in between!
 It is perfect for spring....so cheerful and bright!
 
  Of course the close-up doesn't help much...my wonderful camera!! 

I love making these rugs...each one is such a work of art. You never know what they are going to look like until you finish them. ...and they are so comfortable to stand on. 
Perfect for the kitchen or bathroom, because they are so durable and machine washable!  Not to mention i make them  from sheets made from cotton...and usually recycled!
Usually when someone buys one and brings it home..i get a call a few weeks later requesting another rug in different colors!! Hee hee!!

LOVE THAT!! I have them all over my house!!

Speaking of that...i will be participating in a local town's garage sale days and will have some of my rugs displayed for sale and to take orders.
The days are May 17th and 18th....i will be on Monroe St....i believe.  Nothing has been set in stone yet...lol.
Oh yea...it's in Carleton, Mi.
Guess ya kinda need to know that..hee hee!

Well...its off to finish so more work today..wish i could say it was crafty work..but today is all about going through my kids and husband's clothes and donating what they don't wear anymore...
wish me luck...i could be accidentally suffocated in the mountain of clothes i'm about to rummage through..LOL!!
                                   
    Not quite that many...but you get the idea!!

Until next time,
God bless!
Tonia                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment