The Primitive Roost...

Sunday, March 16, 2014

I've Been Very Busy.....

Here are just a few of the rugs i've been working on....
All sport themed:

Detroit Tigers:
Ohio State:
 And then i had to throw in some Michigan love:
And finally a Detroit Lions!!!
 I had a lot of fun making these, and of course i made others in between! 
I can make any size, but these 2' x 3' ovals seem to be the most popular! 

If you are interested in the thought of having a one of a kind, handcrafted rug that will last you forever, come visit my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tonias-Primitive-Roost/732152446802697?ref=tn_tnmn 

Send me a message and we can go from there! 
I accept Paypal.
This works even if you don't have an account...i send you an invoice via email, and Paypal securely handles all the rest! 

Awesome!! 

I need to get going...i'm experimenting with making baskets!! 

Until Next Time,

God Bless!! 

~Tonia

No comments:

Post a Comment